Rutland Early Years works with Local Authorities to:
Increase the number of childminders in the area able to provide the funded places
Maintain the number of existing good and outstanding childminders
Support ‘inadequate’ or ‘requires improvement’ childminders to elevate to ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’
Rutland Early Years - helping you to maintain higher standards in Early Years childcare
Are you on budget for your early years sector? Is it time to consider outsourcing some of your statutory requirements to an experienced agency that can have a positive impact on your budget, whilst maintaining and improving your early years grading statistics and childcare sufficiency. Our track record with Rutland County Council demonstrates how well our bespoke and comprehensive support package has worked along side their Early Years Team to improve the quality and quantity of childminder settings. We are proud to be supporting all childminders in our local area on behalf of the local authority, offering a high standard of service, and would like to offer you the same opportunity.
What can we do for you:
We will provide a bespoke service to meet your early years requirements which could include but is not limited to:
- Full registration support for all Ofsted and Agency childminders
- A cost effective solution to take the pressure off your early years team
- Manage potential childminder enquires
- Provide timely childminder briefings to suit individual needs
- Provide support to all of your childminders before, during and after registration
- Support all existing childminders as required
- Take responsibility for turning round your RI and inadequate childminders (based on a proven track record)
- A pre-registration visit.
- Help provide and gather required documents.
- Annual health checks to all childminders to ensure they are 'Ofsted ready'
We also offer full ongoing support packages, which can be tailored to suit the individual needs of the childminder. This includes ongoing training and development opportunities, annual visits, newsletters, full inspection and grading if registered with Rutland Early Years Agency, and many more support options. So if you are looking to encourage more childminders to register in your area, maintain the quality of childcare offered, or improve it by supporting those childminders who need a little bit of help, then Rutland Early Years will be able to support you.
Register for helpful information and updates