To help you on the exciting journey to being a fully registered childminder we have created this affordable package which gives you all the support you will need along the way. So what is included?:
- An online CPD recognised introduction to childminding course supplied by EYFS resources worth £50
- Morton Michel Insurance, which includes free online training with Flick, ensuring you can continue to improve your practice and develop professionally worth £59.50 included. (or a contribution of £50 towards another providers policy)
- A full REYAL toolkit, that is crammed with all your policies, procedures, legal documents, contracts, permission forms, observation, planning and assessment templates, starting point documents, medication records, accident records, complaints log and more. This toolkit takes the stress out of getting ready to start your business and all are fully editable so you can word them to fit your business and add your logo worth over £50
- A visit to your home to provide bespoke set up and ongoing support (only available to childminders registered with Rutland Early Years) worth well over £100*
- Free advertising space on our website (we do not charge extra for contact information).
- A quick and efficient registration process that can be faster than Ofsted, and fully supported, so you are not left wondering, how long, what next etc.
And with full guidance and support through the whole set up process this package really is everything you need and more.
You can email, phone or text any questions or queries you have and we will be there to answer.
* New childminders can apply for a business grant worth £300/£1000 (subject to availability).
*cost is based on a two hour visit, actual visit time is not restricted to two hours.